The Small House of Mill
Part of farmhouse of 1700 (originally was a mill), for 3/4 restored and 150 sqm of outbuildings including those partially restored to use workshop. The main house is on 3 levels. Ground floor entrance, bathroom and boiler room, staircase connecting the first floor addition to an old wood stove running. On the first floor (Restructured with fixtures and fittings high quality) kitchen, spacious lounge with large stone fireplace, bedroom (or study), bathroom and staircase to access the second floor. On the second floor, you have the option of having 3 large bedrooms and a bathroom. The roof was completely restored in 1995 with chestnut wood beams and tiles exposed insulation. Each level have are functional 70sqm.The appendages: an annex of 50 square meters has been restored and used as a workshop, 2 other outbuildings totaling 100 square meters are for use on garage. The house has a small front garden and private land in the back of the courtyard and around 400sqm in common.