75Villa del Granducato is completely furnished in ancient style and entirely with frescoes on walls and ceilings,
most of the frescoes were painted by a very famous painter, who lived in the house. The contents have
been inventoried and has to be included in the purchase.
• The main House “Villa” is 1,000 square meter (10,764 square feet) (without the basement) all perfectly
preserved and completely restored.
• The building “Fattoria” partially furnished is 620 square meters (6,673.62 square feet)
• The building called “Granaio” of: 745 square meter (8,019 square feet)
• The house with garage of: 443 square meter (4,768 square feet)
• A garden house of: 240 square meter (2,584 square feet)
• A building called “Limonaia” of 286 square meters (3,078 square feet)
• Church Side Apartments of: 238 square meter = 2,562 square feet)
• Private chapel all furnished with frescoes and paintings: 165 square meter (1,776 square feet)
• Large Italian Garden
• Gardens and orchards and woods
• English garden
• Natural lake
• Olive groves
For a total of 45 hectares (134.54 acre [commercial])
Location: Situated in a panoramic location the villa is in the heart of Tuscany, in a very particular position, near Florence.