In one of the most beautiful and famous areas in Tuscany, at the edge of the historical centre of Castiglion Fiorentino, in an open and sunny position, Villa of the river is a old farmhouse dating back to 1900 with olive grove, vineyard and fruit orchard.
The farmhouse is laid out on two levels and is composed as follows.
Ground floor: living room, bathroom and two cellars, one of which is very large.
First floor: large living room, kitchen, three bedrooms, en suite bathroom, bathroom and laundry room.
The property features ceilings with wooden beams and terracotta tiles, brick built arches, majestic stone fireplace, new bathrooms, parquet flooring, Jacuzzi bath tub, and patio.
The property includes two outbuildings, a garage of 50 sqm, two large sheds and a ruin with the permit required to create habitable space.
The house is surrounded by 3.3 hectares of land, of which 1.4 hectares of vineyards and olive groves.
The garden is well maintained.