At a mile from the country of Cortona, the Swallow's Cottage is an old property of 1800, restored in the 80's and surrounded by nature, on the border between Tuscany and Umbria. The property have with 6 hectars of land, a private lake, a swimming pool of 7x14 m, a forest and many olive trees.
The house is about 400 square meters, all in stone, with terracotta floors, exposed beams and rafters with old tables sandblasted. House of the Swallow consists of two large rooms with two large fireplaces, a kitchen, 4 large bedrooms, an entrance hall with wooden stairs that turn around. Another upstairs room, laundry and storage room with access from the outside, little room for tools of the swimming pool, garage.