Casa Gli Archi
The Arch is a property located on the ground floor of a noble building whose history dates back to before 1700, under the protection of the Department of Fine Arts, located in the historic center in one of the most characteristic pedestrian streets of the Tuscan village, which connects the central Piazza della Repubblica to the beautiful and ancient Church of San Francesco. The house has been recently renovated (2014) using quality materials, the external walls are in pietra serena like the whole building and partly also for the internal ones where the characteristic arches and niches are highlighted. The sleeping area is characterized by authentic wooden beams. Therefore the furniture has been designed to be combined with everyday functionality and re-proposing the style of Cortonese houses with antique furniture, curtains and fine finishes. It has three independent entrances. It is composed of a large living room with kitchenette with a mezzanine loft, two bedrooms, two bathrooms.